|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Dimensions||(W x H x D): 7" x 5" x 3"(appox.)|
|Power Requirements||Normal Operation|
|Operating Temperature||0 Degree C - 49 Degree C|
“ACDL” ALANKAR Distance Locating ModuleCan be Use with Any Addressable or Conventional SystemWorks with Any Listed Fire Alarm Panel .
- Use with Any Addressable or Conventional System
- Easy installation and set
- Backlit LCD display
- Displays alarm point distance calibrated With Attached Length Card,in meters
- Installation settings saved in the event of power loss
- Available in both standard and metric enclosures
- For indoor use
The ACDL can identify where along the length of detection cable the overheating condition is occurring. Distances are shown in both feet and meters from the distance locating module. The ACDL Distance Locating Module is for indoor use, and may be used with both addressable and conventional “ALANKAR” Cable linear heat detection systems. A 24VDC external regulated power supply must be used to power the ACDL.